Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of December 3rd - December 9th... I'm loving this warmer weather we've been having! Monday we had highs of 70 degrees around here! That is unheard of in December! Even on what I consider cold days it isn't that cold... it seems to hang around mid 40's. I have been running about three times a week, but I know I need to step that up to about 4 times. It can be hard sometimes with the schedule I have. I wonder how much running I'll get done as it gets closer to the holidays.


Monday, December 3rd, 2012 - 5 mile run... outside... in 70 degree weather... in December!!! And I passed a goldendoodle on this run... totally made the run worth it!

Tuesday, December 4th, 2012 - Ab Ripper X / Stretch

Wednesday, December 5th, 2012 - 3 mile treadmill run @ 1% incline / 50 push ups

Thursday, December 6th, 2012 - 4 mile treadmill run... no incline

Friday, December 7th, 2012 - Ab Ripper X / 50 push ups / Stretch

Saturday, December 8th, 2012 - Stretch / Ice

Sunday, December 9th, 2012 - REST DAY!

Total miles ran for the week: 12 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS