Keurig Love

I don't know if many of you know this, but we got a Keurig for Christmas and I am absolutely in love with it!

I am no longer addicted to my morning pit stop at McDonald's for my $2.50 small Carmel Mocha!

Instead I have been brewing my own delicious coffee concoctions in my very own home!


When we bought the Keurig it came with several different samples to try... but what was even better turned out to be the huge discount they gave us for our first purchase of K-cups!

We bought a ton of different kinds!! My absolute favorite has been the Wild Mountain Blueberry!


I also surprisingly really liked the German Chocolate Cake!


We have tried several others... which are all good... but don't blow my mind like these two do :) 

I'm definitely in Keurig love!

1 comment:

Wife in Blue said...

I got a Keurig for Christmas too! I don't know how I lived without it before!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS