Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of January 21st - January 27th... This past week was the start of Phonathon which comes with a very funky schedule. I was coming into work from 8:00am -12:00pm... leaving to go back home from 12:00pm - 4:30pm... then coming back into work from 4:30pm-9:00pm. Having such a weird schedule that first week of Phonathon always messes me up and all the other things that are going on. I especially struggled to complete my assignment for my GERO program. Luckily, once that was finished I could use my afternoons to run and boy did it feel good to do so!

I have about 3 months until I'm running my half marathon. It is definitely time to get serious! No more skipping runs or slacking off on my mileage. If I'm going to succeed at my goal I'm going to have to be accountable for what is expected of me each week. I should be at a long run of 8 miles... I've only done one of 6 miles so far. YIKES!



Monday, January 21st, 2013 - REST DAY!

Tuesday, January 22nd, 2013 - REST DAY!

Wednesday, January 23rd, 2013 - REST DAY!

Thursday, January 24th, 2013 - 5 mile treadmill run @ 1% incline

Friday, January 25th, 2013 - REST DAY!

Saturday, January 26th, 2013 - 2 miles + 1 mile HMP + 1 mile... treadmill run @ 1% incline

Sunday, January 27th, 2013 - REST DAY!

Total miles ran this week : 9 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS