Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of January 7th - January 13th... after being on a break for the past two to three weeks I have definitely struggled to start running again. I've been in hibernation mode. Running this week was painful. I hurt all over and struggled to breathe on every run! Bleh! It was nice though that the weather warmed up a bit and melted the snow. It gave me the chance to hit the pavement one day and do my long run this week. Because the gym is so dang crowded between 5-7 pm I tried going at 9 pm instead. I was pleasantly surprised with a lot less people there! I actually had two free treadmills on each side of me and wasn't blazing hot my entire run because of all the body heat around me. I think that if possible I'll continue to be a night owl and go late to the gym to avoid the crowds. However, I am counting down the days until Spring and the start of Daylight Savings so I can hit the roads again!!



Monday, January 7th, 2013 - Ran 3 miles on treadmill @ 1% incline

Tuesday, January 8th, 2013 - REST DAY... Stretched

Wednesday, January 9th, 2013 - REST DAY!

Thursday, January 10th, 2013 - Ran 4 miles on treadmill no incline / Walked 1 mile on treadmill 2% incline / Stretched

Friday, January 11th, 2013 - Cross Train

Saturday, January 12th, 2013 - Ran 6 miles... outside... gorgeous weather

Sunday, January 13th, 2013 - REST DAY!

Total miles ran this week : 13 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS