Photo a Day... Again...

Am I a glutton for punishment? Here I am again in hopes that I can take a photo a day for a whole year. What can I say? I like the idea of it, but just have never made it through... or even remotely close.

This time, I have decided to just take the photos with my IPhone and not my fancy camera. There are very few times in the day that I don't have my phone with me, so I think that will work to my advantage.

I have decided to follow Fat Mum Slim Photo a Day Challenge. She has a whole blog dedicated to it and you can share your photos with others who are taking part in the challenge on Instragram, Twitter, Facebook, etc. I am just planning on sharing mine on Instragram and weekly on my blog.

Here is the January 2013 Photo a Day List


Hopefully I do a little better this year than I have in the past. No promises though!

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS