Rhoton Randomness

I have not been doing a good job of updating the blog lately...

So... what have we been up to you ask!?!

Let's see...

Since purchasing the Keurig... my coffee addiction is now full blown! It's ridiculous really.


Phonathon and school are in full swing! I have been extra careful to keep up with my assignments so I don't fall behind this semester!

Dan has been working... working... and working some more. He has picked up several part time jobs like a Bar mitzvah, an inauguration ceremony, and some hours at the university.


Dan also started playing racquet ball regularly with Greg aka Gregor (a friend's husband).


Remi has been doing what he does best...


Hanging out at home...


 Helping me with homework...


And enjoying his new obsession with eating blueberries!

And that's what we've been up to lately!

Next big event in our world... someone is turning the big 4 years old soon!

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS