Happy Anniversary to The Rhoton Family Blog!

Today marks the one year anniversary that I started this blog!  Boy, how time flies when you're having fun!  I have written over 200 blog posts with an average of 1800 hits a month from different sources.  Yes, that probably isn't that much for some of you bloggers out there, but for my little blog I'm pretty happy with that :)

I have grown to love blogging and reading other blogs.  It has become a favorite past time of mine that's for sure!  Some of my favorite blogs that I read daily are Do-It-Yourself blogs, Cooking blogs, Running blogs, and Cop Wife blogs.  All of them are of interest to me because they are things I enjoy doing or relate to me in some way.

I'm proud of this little family blog I have created and I'm looking forward to adding more and more to it in the years to come.  I hope those of you that visit it on a daily basis enjoy reading it as much as I have enjoyed writing it.


HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO THE RHOTON FAMILY BLOG!  I honestly don't know where the time has gone...

2 comments:

Steffany said...

Yay! I love your blog! Like the new pics at the top too :)

jbush1171 said...

I love reading your cooking endeavors, being a cop's wife and all about Remington.

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS