Update on my Seeds to Flowers!

Remember about a month ago I planted a bunch of seeds in my flower beds with the hopes of them actually sprouting into flowers? Well, I figured that I had better update you on the progress they have made so far.  They have started growing, even though they aren't exactly pretty or anything yet.


Flower bed... contains Irises along the walls, Zinnias around them, and Creeping Daisies in the middle.


Flower pot... contains Zinnias.  These actually have buds on them!


Small flower bed... contains Creeping Daisies... these didn't take very well.  I think it might have to do with Dan's mowing :(


Hanging Basket... contains Zinnias... and these too have buds on them.

Depending on how things go, I'm leaning toward planting all zinnias next year.  They seem to grow and mature the fastest and be the most hardy.

We'll just wait and see :)

1 comment:

Becca @ Peace, Love & Bagels said...

Isn't it fun watching your plants grow up from seeds? Every year, I am amazed by it. Life is so incredible :)

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS