Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of May 30th - June 5th... so my Mini Marathon Training started up this week.  After my first run my legs were so tight I didn't want to run anymore.  However, I know that getting out there and running again will help loosen them up and make things feel much better.  Right now I'm in that stage where it still takes some effort to get myself off the couch and go run in the 90 degree weather, but you all will be pleased to know that I have stuck with my training plan so far :) I was supposed to do a 3 mile run on Sunday, June 5th and my stretch/strength training on Monday, June 6th, but decided to switch them because my left hamstring is aching from planting flowers at my Mom and Dad's house this weekend.  I didn't log huge miles this week, but I'm please with how I did since it is the first week I have actually stuck with my running plan.  Next week I should double what I did this one... HOPEFULLY! 

Sunday, May 29, 2011 - ran 1.32 miles

Monday, May 30, 2011 - stretch/strength train

Tuesday, May 31, 2011 - ran 1.82 miles

Wednesday, June 1, 2011 - ran 2.09 miles

Thursday, June 2, 2011 - ran 2.43 miles

Friday, June 3, 2011 - REST DAY

Saturday, June 4, 2011 - Cross Training Day : stretch/flower planting :)

Sunday, June 5, 2011 - stretch/strength train

Total miles for this week: 7.66 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS