Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of June 6th - June 12th... on Monday after my first run for the week, my legs hurt something awful!  That muscle I pulled while planting flowers did not get any better during or after the run.  Plus it is soooo freakin' hot out that running is NOT at all enjoyable.  The weather makes it hard to breathe and you're so drenched with sweat when you get home it's like you just got done taking a shower with your clothes on. I even run after 9 pm!!!  As the week progressed so did my aches and pains... my ankles and knees have both started bothering me... uhgggg!  This always seems to happen once I reach over 3 miles. I took a break earlier in the week than I was suppose to and then ended up doing 2 rest days instead of 1. My Sunday run was great though!  The heat finally broke and I was able to run in the middle of the day without over heating :) 

Monday, June 6th, 2011 - ran 2.96 miles

Tuesday, June 7th, 2011 - ran 3.14 miles

Wednesday, June 8th, 2011 - ran 2.5 miles

Thursday, June 9th, 2011 - REST DAY

Friday, June 10th, 2011 - Cross Train Day : stretch/long walk with Remi

Saturday, June 11th, 2011 - REST DAY - missed my 3.14 miles :(

Sunday, June 12th, 2011 - ran 3.5 miles

Total miles for this week : 12.l miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS