Ohio Visit : June 29th - July 1st

I'm starting to feel like all I do is take vacations to visit family!  Hey, that's what summers are for I suppose! Dan, Remington and I headed to Ohio to visit Dan's parents, brother, sister in-law, and our niece and nephew for a few days! We had a great time as always!

We tried to spend as much time with the kids as possible.  I could not believe how much both Elliott and Mallory have grown.  It makes me so proud of them both, but sad at the same time.  They are little adults now :)


Elliott and Mallory in their bounce house!


We also did some swimming while we were there.  Elliott and Mallory have both been taking swimming lessons so they of course had a lot of tricks to show us :)


Mallory and Elliott live on Buckeye Lake and they shoot off fireworks on the Friday before the 4th of July so we celebrated the 4th a little early.  Ali, Bryce, Elliott and Mallory planned a great party for all of us!


Right before we left we got some pictures of us with Remington.  We don't often have someone around to take pictures of the three of us together so we try to take advantage of the opportunity when we can.  This is always more difficult than you would think.

That has been our lives the past couple of days.  We are now back in good old Indiana.  I have several projects on my to do list during the next several days before I go back to work, but to tell you the truth I haven't done a darn thing since I got home... don't worry, tomorrow is a new day and I'll start then :)

HAPPY 4th of JULY!

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS