Double 8K!!

Most of you know that I'm running an 8K on April 21st... but what most of your don't know is that I signed up for a 2nd 8K on April 28th! Back to back 8K's! ExCiTiNG! WOOT WOOT!

My first 8K is in Carmel. I'm excited for this one just because it's in a nice area and I haven't ran around there before.  The course looks something like this.


My second 8K is in my hometown. This one will be nice because it's in an area I know and I'll have my family there to support me :) Of course there is no course map, because let's face it... P-town is not that high tech!

Next race on my list to do this summer is a 10K or 15K and then hard core training for a Mini-Marathon! This is the year I'm conquering it!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

What's the 8k in Portland for? I wish i could run it, but we're travelling to Illinois that following weekend, so gotta stay home and take care of business there...good luck though!

Partners in Crime said...

It's for Matt Aker's Scholarship Fund. The firefighter that was killed last year I believe.

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS