Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of March 26th - April 1st... I'm a little under 3 weeks away from my 8K! I'm feeling pretty good with where I'm at in my running right now. Even though I wouldn't enjoy it, I know that I could probably run those 5 miles straight if I had to this very minute. I didn't get hardly any runs in this week which isn't necessary a good thing, but for some reason I'm not freaking out about it or anything. I still have time to stay on top of my running and I plan to get back in the swing of things this upcoming week!


Monday, March 26th, 2012 - Stretch / REST DAY!

Tuesday, March 27th, 2012 - Stretch / Ab Ripper X / 40 push ups

Wednesday, March 28th, 2012 - Stretch / Ab Ripper X / 40 push ups

Thursday, March 29th, 2012 - 4 mile treadmill run

Friday, March 30th, 2012 - REST DAY!

Saturday, March 31st, 2012 - REST DAY!

Sunday, April 1st, 2012 - 13.1 mile run (APRIL FOOL'S) actually I didn't run at all today! YIKES!

Total miles ran this week : 4 miles
Total mile ran for the month of March : 31.09 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS