Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of April 2nd - April 8th... I'm totally surprised with how exceptionally great I felt running wise this week. I even hit my 5 mile goal 2 weeks before my race! YAY! Since I didn't run much last week I always worry I'll struggle to get back in the groove of things. However, my legs must have liked the break because my runs came and went wonderfully! I saw tons of runners out this week... I'm assuming people in the area are getting ready for the Mini Marathon (aka Greg)... it was nice to see other people out doing their thing and it always motivates when someone passes me by on their runs :)

I have been struggling with hip pain on both my right and left side.  It doesn't come about during my runs but mostly after as I'm laying down or sitting in a chair. I have been focusing on stretching my hips out really well after my runs and this does seem to help.


Monday, April 2nd, 2012 - Stretch / Ab Ripper X / 40 push ups

Tuesday, April 3rd, 2012 - 4 mile run

Wednesday, April 4th, 2012 - Stretch / Ab Ripper X / 40 push ups

Thursday, April 5th, 2012 - REST DAY!

Friday, April 6th, 2012 - Stretch / Ab Ripper X / 40 push ups

Saturday, April 7th, 2012 - 5.09 mile run 

Sunday, April 8th, 2012 - Stretch / Ab Ripper X / 40 push ups

Total miles ran for the week: 9.09 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS