Thankful Thursday (Faith)

Today I'm thankful for faith. This is something that has definitely been on my mind lately with Easter approaching and just in general. Dan and I have also been having a lot of talks about religion as well.


I have decided that it is time we finally get our act together and search for a church to go to regularly. With the way our schedules are this is something we have put on the back burner for way too long. I figured what better time to start than Easter Sunday?

Even though religion isn't something I talk about often or like to push onto others, it is something that is important to me and something I want to be part of Dan and I's marriage.

HAPPY EARLY EASTER!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

This is solely my opinion, but I think religion is very important in a marriage. Good luck in your search for a church! :)

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS