Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of April 9th - April 15th... I kind of felt all over the place with my runs this week. Never did I really "want" to run. My first run of the week I really tried to concentrate on speed. I did this on the treadmill so it wasn't too bad... plus my mother in-law was at the gym with me and I wanted to show off :)  HAHA! The rest of the runs I had were focused on getting my distances in... I'm feeling confident where I am right now. Less than a week until my 8K! I've been watching the weather and it is supposed to way cold on Saturday! Like possible snow flurries cold! Let's hope my weather report is wrong cause I don't do running in the cold!


Monday, April 9th, 2012 - Stretch / REST DAY!

Tuesday, April 10th, 2012 - 3 mile run / 1 mile walk

Wednesday, April 11th, 2012 - Weights / Stretch

Thursday, April 12th, 2012 - REST DAY!

Friday, April 13th, 2012 - 4 mile run

Saturday, April 14th, 2012 - Stretch / Ab Ripper X / 40 push ups

Sunday, April 15th, 2012 - 5.09 mile run

Total miles ran for the week : 12.09 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS