Mileage and CrossFit Monday

Running stats for the week of December 23rd - December 29th... It's almost the start of a new year and I for sure need to step up my game with keeping my endurance up and my muscles strong. I feel like 2013 was an outstanding year for me with my fitness, but lately I have been lacking motivation and determination to get my workouts in like I should. I don't what to lose everything that I have gained so it is my hope that with the start of the new year I can get back into my old routine.



Monday, December 23rd, 2013 - REST DAY!

Tuesday, December 24th, 2013 - Christmas Eve!

Wednesday, December 25th, 2013 - Christmas Day!

Thursday, December 26th, 2013 - Christmas celebrating again...

Friday, December 27th, 2013 - Ran 4 miles during my visit in Cincinnati with Dan's family

Saturday, December 28th, 2013 - Christmas celebrating again...

Sunday, December 29th, 2013 - SICK!

Total miles ran for the week : 4 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS