Mileage & CrossFit Monday

Running stats and CrossFit WOD's for the week of December 2nd - December 8th... the beginning of the week was fabulous and I took full advantage of the warmer weather by getting outside and running!  As long as I'm not stuck on the treadmill I'm happy! By the end of the week the weather got down right nasty and for some weird reason my knees started getting achy. Sign of the crazy change in weather? Maybe. Or because I took such a long break from my runs then jumped right back into them? More probable. I'm still feeling pretty proud of it being December and I can still pull off 6 milers without too much trouble. However, my left knee continued to give me problems the rest of the week. I'm hoping it feels better soon and I don't have to worry any more about it.


Monday, December 2nd, 2013 - Ran 4 miles around UIndy's campus

Tuesday, December 3rd, 2013 - REST DAY!

Wednesday, December 4th, 2013 - Ran 6 miles on the last warm day of the year :(

Thursday, December 5th, 2013 - REST DAY!

Friday, December 6th, 2013 - REST DAY!

Saturday, December 7th, 2013 - REST DAY!

Sunday, December 8th, 2013 - REST DAY!

Total miles ran this week :  10 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS