Mileage & CrossFit Monday

Running stats and CrossFit WOD's for the week of November 25th - December 1st... Wow! Let's just say this is the worse I have felt in a while. I have eaten horribly this week... we're talking fast food, pop, sweets, stuffing my face on Thanksgiving... YIKES... it hasn't been good. And... I haven't done the least bit of exercise for over a week now. Funny how you don't realize how good being active makes you feel until you don't do it for quite some time.

Time to get back in gear this upcoming week. I haven't mentioned this on the blog yet, but since starting CrossFit in August I have lost 10 lbs. Luckily, my bad exercise and eating habits recently haven't caused me to gain any weight back, but I would still like to lose another 5 lbs to get down to what I was when I got married in 2009. I would have to lose another 10 lbs to be back down to my high school weight and I think that might be a long shot so like I said I'll shoot for 5 lbs.

O'well... I can't worry about what has been done. Just need to do better in the upcoming weeks right :) Hope everyone had a wonderful time catching up with family and friends over the holiday... Christmas is just a few short weeks away.

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS