Mileage & CrossFit Monday

Running and CrossFit stats for the week of December 16th - December 22nd... Well Dan and I were on vacation all last week so you know that mainly we were eating like crazy and relaxing, but I did manage to stay a little active on the cruise ship and with various activities we did.

Sadly, my knees are still not feeling the greatest. I'm unsure what is going on with them since I don't usually have pain in them like this for this long of time frame. They even are bothering me when I'm just doing my normal daily things which is super annoying and a little concerning at the same time.


Monday, December 16th, 2013 - Ran 3.1 miles on the cruise ship's treadmill

Tuesday, December 17th, 2013 - Walked 3 miles through the town and fortresses of San Juan, Puerto Rico

Wednesday, December 18th, 2013 - Ran 4 miles on the cruise ship's running track

Thursday, December 19th, 2013 - Walked around exploring St. Maarten

Friday, December 20th, 2013 - REST DAY!

Saturday, December 21st, 2013  - REST DAY!

Sunday, December 22nd, 2013 - REST DAY!

Total miles ran this week : 7.1 miles

And the good news is I didn't gain a pound during this vacation even though I did eat way too much food!

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS