Could this be Remington one day?

I often think about things well in advance.  Before we got Remington I had been thinking about a dog for probably 2 years prior. I'm one of those people that have to think through all the possible outcomes... all the bad things that could happen and all the good things.  Of course I'm a pessimist, so it's often more bad than good, but you get what I mean, right?

Anyways, now that I have my dog and he is pretty well trained... it's of course time to move on to the next project in life to ponder over... that being children.  I'm not saying that is going to happen any time soon, but it is something I think about often.  I lay awake at night thinking about names, what life would be like, what kind of parents we would be, and most importantly... how I will prepare the the thing we love most in life (the dog) for the arrival of a baby.  You see, Remington is the center of our universe.  Our world revolves around him completely.  Even though a baby would be a huge change and adjustment for us, I hate to think about how Remington will react once he is no longer the center of our lives.

I came across this video, do you think one day Remington will be as good with a baby as this dog is???


Maybe one day we'll see....

1 comment:

Steffany said...

What a cute video! I hope Remington will be just like that when you have kiddos! Loving your blog :)

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS