What a morning/day!

Oh my goodness!  What a day!  First I was awake from 4:00 am - 6:00 am because of the horrible storms rolling through our area.  Then... I get to work and our phones are out and the computers down.  We were without them from 8:00 am - 1:00 pm!  WOWZER!  Talk about not being able to do ANYTHING!  Then I have been racing around the office trying to get caught up on all the stuff I didn't get done this morning... STRESSFUL!  But... it's all okay!  I survived!

On a much lighter note... I have to tell you about my sweet dog!  Lately, Dan has been going to workout after work... so Remington knows he needs to go into his crate with I leave.  I don't even have to ask him to... he just walks right in there.  Anyways, when I left yesterday, I did not latch the crate... I figured it wouldn't come open anyways and he wouldn't know the difference.  Well, I guess when Dan got home he found Remington's cage wide open... but did he leave it... NOPE!


Here is the picture Dan took when he got home!  Isn't he such a good boy!

 

Slowly, but surely our little boy is growing up... I couldn't be much prouder of the young dog he's become :)

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS