Life @ LPD!

When it comes to Dan's job I have to admit I'm out of the loop about many things. I have trouble keeping up with his schedule, court dates, what part-time he is working and where, etc. Even though I probably couldn't tell you what his day is going to look like tomorrow... I do feel blessed that he tells me about the ups and downs of his job, who his friends are at work, a different things he trains for. I truly am so proud to call him my husband, but most importantly he is my best friend. 

Recently, Dan had SWAT Training and after they shot up a car the team got together to take a rare photo that I had to share with you. It isn't every day that I actually get to see who he spends most of his days with.



Even though several of the guys are missing in this photo it was nice to put a face with the names I have been hearing about for the past several months. Not a day goes by that I don't thank God that Dan has a job which he loves immensely and that the men in this picture are there to protect each other day in and day out. They are true brothers from another mother! HA! 

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS