Mileage & CrossFit Monday

Running stats and CrossFit WOD's for the week of July 22nd - July 28th... PHEW! What a week... I'm sore beyond sore! I will be so happy when the fitness class I've been taking during my lunch hours at work are over. Let's just say doing CrossFit, running, and that have left little recovery time for my body. By the time the weekends hit I'm dragging a$$! I finished up my last On-Ramp class for CrossFit this week... it was a tough one!! Now I have a week of free classes to try out the real deal to see what I think. Of course I'm already pretty obsessed so I can't see myself stopping now.

I have got to start running seriously again. I have been playing around with the idea of signing up for the Monumental Half Marathon in November. However, I know the time commitment it takes to train and with my work schedule getting crazier as the Fall approaches I know this could be a real challenge. We will see... I have time to figure it out and I probably would not sign up until it got really close to race time.


Monday, July 22nd, 2013 - On-Ramp CrossFit WOD : 1 minute kettle bells #26 (27)... (AMRAP : 5 medicine ball cleans #14 & 5 knees to bars) ... 9 rounds in 7 minutes... 1 minute kettle bells #26 (13)

Tuesday, July 23rd, 2013 - REST DAY!

Wednesday, July 24th, 2013 - 3 mile run / On-Ramp CrossFit WOD : 5 rounds (10 thrusters #35, 15 situps, and 80 double unders)... I felt miserable the day after all this exercise!!!

Thursday, July 25th, 2013 - Fitness Class (Stability Ball : Arms / Back / Abs / Legs)

Friday, July 26th, 2013 - REST DAY... feeling horrible all day!

Saturday, July 27th, 2013 - On-Ramp CrossFit WOD: Fight Gone Bad Benchmark - 3 rounds total reps (push press #35, wall balls, sumo dead lift high pull #35, row for calories, box jumps) Rd #1 - 82 / Rd #2 - 76 / Rd #3 - 68 / Total Reps = 226

Sunday, July 28th, 2013 - REST DAY!

Total miles ran this week : 3 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS