Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of July 8th - July 14th... not much running went on this week, but man was CrossFit a shock to my system. I have never felt so incredibly sore as I did this week. Even my fingers ached which is a sensation I wasn't expecting. I need to work on striking a balance between running and CrossFit. I know a lot of runners that catch the CrossFit bug then leave running behind. I don't want to do that, but can definitely see how it would be easy to do. I am finally recovering from my intense soreness... only to start again this week. PHEW!


Monday, July 8th, 2013 - On-Ramp Crossfit WOD : Team Challenge (Row, Pushups, Situps, Squats)

Tuesday, July 9th, 2013 - Ran 3 miles / Stretched

Wednesday, July 10th, 2013 - On-Ramp Crossfit WOD : (10*9*8*7*6*5*4*3*2*1) - Knees to Elbows & Wall Balls

Thursday, July 11th, 2013 - Fitness Class (Blocks - Abs/Legs/Arms)

Friday, July 12th, 2013 - On-Ramp Crossfit WOD : (15*12*9) - Burpees, Dips, 16 Inch Box Jumps

Saturday, July 13th, 2013 - 2.5 mile walk with Remi / Stretch

Sunday, July 14th, 2013 - REST DAY!

Total miles ran this week : 3 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS