Vijiggle Jaggle Be Gone : Week #3

Week 3 of my diet wasn't really much of a diet. I'm slowing starting back into my bad habits. I'm not doing terrible, but I'm also not stopping myself when I want a pop for dinner or a coffee in the morning. I'm not drinking nearly as much water as I was in the beginning and I'm not counting my calories as strictly as before.

I am still striving to eat very healthy... oatmeal, nuts, fruits, veggies, yogurt, etc. I make sure to eat breakfast every morning even though I really don't want to. I eat 6 small meals throughout the day. And I'm still exercising. Could I do better... of course... am I doing awful... no! For the most part I feel really proud of myself. 

I weighed in on Monday and I had gain .5 lbs. BOO! As of right now I'm at 124 lbs. I'm trying not to beat myself up over it because I know I'm working out a lot and hopefully gaining muscle. I would much rather be lean, toned, and weigh more than skinny and have no muscle mass.


At the end of this week Dan and I are taking off a few days together before work gets crazy for me! I'm sure we will be hitting up the county fair and doing our share of stuffing our face full of junk food. Hopefully my weigh in Monday isn't terrible ;) Of course... gaining a few pounds is always worth it for my yearly Beaver Tail!

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS