Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of June 24th - June 30th... vacationing last week has got my running schedule out of whack! Well, let's just say it has got me out of whack all together. I've been trying to get back in the groove of school, work, sleep, etc... but for the most part I have just been lazy this week. I'm wondering how I'll do at my 5K on the 4th since I haven't been training like I had planned... but then again when do I ever train like I plan :)

I also started my diet last Monday (more on that to come)... but the lower calories and amount of carbs I'm taking in each day made me overly tired! There were days that I just came home from work and would crash until bedtime almost. I'm hoping that this upcoming week will be better and I feel more like myself since I'm hopefully becoming more adjusted.

Monday, June 24th, 2013 - REST DAY!

Tuesday, June 25th, 2013 - Fit Class (Legs / Arms / Abs) / Stretch

Wednesday, June 26th, 2013 - REST DAY!

Thursday, June 27th, 2013 - REST DAY!

Friday, June 28th, 2013 - REST DAY!

Saturday, June 29th, 2013 - REST DAY!

Sunday, June 30th, 2013 - REST DAY!

Total miles ran this week: ZERO

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS