Mileage Monday

Running stats for the week of July 1st - July 7th... I really have not been doing so well on my running lately. I seem to continue to think that I can just pick up where I left off and not feel the after effects. NOT! The Sparkler Sprint 5K was a good race for me... but man did I hurt for 2 days straight afterward. I have got to get back into the groove of things that is for sure.

The biggest new flash I have to share though is that I canceled my gym membership. I just don't really use it in the summer time and very rarely in the winter time so it was time to kick it to the curb. However, to replace it I'm going to try out cross fit. Dan recently joined a cross fit gym to get him in shape for all the SWAT stuff he does. He keeps telling me about what an awesome workout it is and how much he likes it. Since police families get a discount I thought I would give it a shot.

When you are a police family it really is hard to see each other. Dan and I go weeks sometimes without even talking face to face. I thought maybe this would be something we could do together. I start my on-ramp classes this week, which teaches me the basics of everything. The on-ramp sessions last for a three week period and then I will go to the regulars after that. I don't really know what to expect... but I am excited to take on a new challenge.


Monday, July 1st, 2013 - REST DAY!

Tuesday, July 2nd, 2013 - Fit Class (Weights - Arms / Abs / Legs)

Wednesday, July 3rd, 2013 - REST DAY!

Thursday, July 4th, 2013 - SPARKLER SPRINT... 3.1 miles... PR'ed this race

Friday, July 5th, 2013 - REST DAY! Soooooo sore!

Saturday, July 6th, 2013 - REST DAY!

Sunday, July 7th, 2013 - 4 miles

Total miles ran this week : 7.1 miles

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS