Remington's Rundown

Hey Doodle Lovers! It's Remington Bear here!

A lot has been happening with me lately!

First... I got a severe doggie ouchie on my left paw...


Luckily... the vet diagnosed it as a spontaneous tumor and it went away after a few weeks. Mom and Dad were pretty scared about it for a while since it continued to bust open, but they took really good care of me and put a special medicated cream on it twice a day that the vet had prescribed!

Secondly...

Because of my doggie ouchie, Mom and Dad held off getting me groomed. They were fearful that the groomer might knick my newly healed paw. Because of that my hair just kept getting longer and longer and longer...

I don't really mind having a shaggy hairdo, but it does make it harder for Mom and Dad to keep all of the mats out. You see, my hair is a lot like sheep's wool so it is really hard to get a brush through it.

Well, I finally had a grooming appointment today and look what I came back looking like!!!


WHOA! They went a little slap happy with the scissors eh? Oh well! I'm feeling fresh, clean, and like a super cool doodle! It will all grow back eventually :)

Time to sign off... WIGGLES!

~Remington Bear~

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS