Arrested Development!

A bunch of us at work are participating in the RUIndyFit Program here.  We are going to be recording our steps everyday throughout May.  I think that the goal is to get at least 10,000 steps a day.  This will be hard for me unless I do my regular workouts.  If I don't do anything but work during the day I usually only get between 3,000 and 4,000 steps because I sit on my rump most of the time.  I know... pathetic!

We had to come up with a team name so Heather, a friend at work, came up with Arrested Development.  I guess it use to be a show on TV about a dysfunctional family???  I have never seen it, but we decided that we were exactly that... and we all work in the development office!  It fits perfectly!!!  HAHA!  She is so clever!


Here's a pictures of the show and it's cast!

I'm kind of looking forward to the this step challenge.  I have kind of fallen off my running obsession and I'm hoping this will get me back into the swing.  Heaven knows I wouldn't want to let my teammates down :)

1 comment:

Leslie said...

You should watch it! I love, love, love that show.

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS