New Year's Resolutions

Okay, so I'm one of those people that likes to make resolutions and then possibly break them throughout the year, but what can I say, the idea of them is nice.  So I figured that I would share my list with you so I stay accountable!

#1 - Be nicer to my husband... maybe nicer isn't the word, instead I don't want to take him for granted.  He does so many wonderful things for me and is always so supportive of everything I do!  I need to remember that most people aren't as lucky as I am.

#2 - Eat better and healthier... I want to start drinking more water and eating 6 small meals a day. Hopefully I can cut down on my pop consumption and candy eating too. 

#3 - Lose a few pounds... okay, so I know I'm not fat by any means, but let me tell you... I definitely gained some weight over the holidays!!!  Along with my healthy eating I plan to start hitting the gym... HARDCORE!  I haven't been for probably a whole month.  It's time to get back into the groove of working out.

#4 - Run a Mini Marathon in P-town... they have started a annual mini-marathon in my hometown!  I think this would be the perfect mini to run for the first time.  Not a whole lot of people, an area that I know, and people there to support me!  I mean come on... it is pretty spectacular!

#5 - SAVE SAVE SAVE... we aren't exactly what you would call spenders, but then again I can't say that we are savers either.  This year it's time to start turning into a saver.  We have a lot of plans for our future and know that we need to start saving now in order to make things happen the way we want.

Well, those are the goals... hopefully by this time next year I'll be able to say that I reached them all :)

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS