Falling into Fall!

As the month of August ends and September approaches... I have felt the need to switch up the blog a bit with a new design.  I don't think I could have chosen anything better than beautiful Fall leaves :)  I love Fall the most out of all the other seasons.  The weather cools down, the leaves change colors, and I get to switch out my wardrobe a little bit..... ahhhhh... what a wonderful thing :)  So for the next few months, I hope you enjoy this new seasonal background :)  Everyone enjoy falling into Fall :)

 
We all know Remington will :)

2 comments:

Beth and Alfie said...

Love that picture of Remi! For now all I can do is dream of fall, I think we'll still hit 100 today...

Anonymous said...

Such a great picture. Is that one on your calendar??

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS