Office Photo Board :)

Among all the papers, pens, pencils, etc. that I have laying around my office at work, I also have a push pin board that holds important information.  The things that are on it include the academic calendar, phone numbers for all my co-workers, license plate info, student payroll schedule, pledge reminder schedule, as well as numerous other things.  However, in the right hand corner of the board I have my most precious items.  Those being pictures of my nieces and nephews.  This weekend Dan and I received some pictures of the twins in the mail so I was able to complete my board :)  Their pictures made all the difference :)


The board includes pictures of my best friend, Elliott, Mallory, Dan and I's parents, Hannah, and the twins.  What could be better to look at almost every day :)

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS