Procrastination

It's the middle of August already.  Where has the time gone?  I hate this "being a grown up" thing.  All you do is wake up, go to work, come home and repeat.  It is the same thing everyday.  I miss my younger years when I use to have summer break and could do the things that I wanted to do such as sleep in, watch day time TV, go swimming, etc.  Plus, now that I'm a grown up I have to deal with "grown up issues"... divorce, money problems, work, gaining weight :)  It's just not all that fun really and quite depressing.  Anyways... as August draws to a close and September will be here before I know it... I find myself procrastinating MUCH more than usual. Maybe I feel like I can slow down time if I go slower on the things that need to be done.  Who knows.


My main concern at this point is Phonathon.  The months of August/September and December/January are my "I'm about ready to lose my mind" months.  There is just so much to do to get ready for the hiring of new students and the training process.  I have to do all my scripts, put together manuals, write up email reminders... and the list goes on and on.  Even with all these things on my "to do" list, I find myself trying to do anything but what I should be doing.  Uhhhhgggg.... I know, I had better change my attitude or the big day will be upon me and I'll not be prepared... better get crackin'!

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS