Weekend Baby Shower in P-town

As most of you know, Dan and I headed off to P-town for the second time in 2 weeks.  The main reason for our trip was to have a Baby Shower for my best friend Kristin... but as always the trip was full of adventures :)

We got into P-town at around 6:30 on Friday.  Traffic was not too bad on our trip there so we were thankful for that.  Once there, Dan, my mom, and I all went to the Jay Co. Fair for some fair food.  The highlight of that trip was an elephant ear and some cotton candy! YUM!

Saturday was a busy day for me.  I had to go to St. Henry to get fitted for a dress for my friends Rachel's wedding.  I loved the dresses and the fitting was fast and simple.  The rest of the afternoon was spent getting ready for the Baby Shower.  We had a veggie tray, cheese ball, BBQ baby hotdogs, strawberries, and cake.  Since Dan was with me he helped me with all my cooking so it didn't end up tasting badly! :)  I was really happy with how the shower turned out and I think that Kristin enjoyed her self which is the most important thing :)  Below are some pictures from the shower.


She got some wonderful gifts and many of her friends and family members showed up.  Hopefully she is able to see just how loved and cared for this baby boy of hers will be.  She is suppose to have him in September so it looks like I will be meeting him soon :)  We are very excited!

On Sunday, Dan and I got up and went to church with my family.  Then after lunch we headed to Muncie and stopped and saw Dan's Grandpa and his Aunt Boo.  It is always nice when we get to see them.  I had not seen Grandpa's new condo, so I got a tour of the place when I arrived.  It is very nice and he seems very happy there.  We headed home after that, and once back in Greenwood, took a long afternoon nap :)  We were happy to get home, especially Remington, who crashed after his exciting weekend.  I spent the rest of the evening relaxing, watching shark shows, and reading magazines.  I'm not going to know what to do with myself this next month since I don't have homework to worry about.... sigh.

I hope everyone else had a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS