Remington's mortal enemy gets a haircut!

Oh my goodness! It has been so hot in Indy for these past two months!  There has been no relief what so ever from the humidity.  It really wouldn't be too bad if it wasn't for that!  I mean you can't even step outside without your glasses fogging over!  YUCK!  Yesterday the heat index here reached 105 degrees! AWFUL!

Well, not only is the heat hard on us humans, but our furry friends suffer as well.  Poor Remington has not been on a walk in ages because even at 9:00 at night the heat is just to much for him.  I feel awful about it, but I'm sure he is much happier lounging around in the house.....

Also, our neighbors across the pond have a Chow.  She really is a beautiful thing, but she is soooo hairy!  Remington hates her.  Every time she is outside he goes crazy... barking and running around the house or yard.  We have been talking about how miserable she must be feeling in this heat (not to mention how much she must be shedding in the house)!  Well yesterday, when I was making dinner, I did a double take when I saw the Chow outside!  I was expecting the big hairy dog I always see....


But instead I was shocked to see this dog shaved to the skin!  WOWZERS!  She looked so funny.  Dan had to laugh as well!  Now she looks like this....


Well... maybe not quite :)

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS