Crazy for Stir Crazy!

By far my favorite Chinese Restaurant in Greenwood is Stir Crazy.  I don't get to go there very often, but Myla is often my partner in crime when I do get to go.  Last night was one of those fateful nights of good food, good convo, and good company :)  I can't help it that I'm crazy for Stir Crazy!!


It doesn't matter when we go, we always get the same thing.  The Market Bar.  The Market Bar allows you to pick and choose what you would like in your food dish.  So first, you would pick the type of meat you want.  I always get the veggie, so no meat. Then you pick the type of noodle or rice you want.  I always get the flat rice noodle.  It's my fav.  You then get to go up and pick out your veggies and sauce. Once you're done with that, you take it to the chef and they put it all in their pot and heat it up!  It's delicious, plus you can go back as many times as you like! This option is good for people who eat a lot... like me :)  If you're ever in the Greenwood area, you should really try it.  I promise it won't disappoint!

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS