My guilty summer pleasure

Yep, that's right... Big Brother 12 starts tonight and we are soooo EXCITED!  I have been watching the show since I was probably 15 years old or whenever the first one aired.  I have never missed a season and have become increasingly obsessed with it over the years.  When I met Dan 3 years ago I got him started on the show and now he is almost as obsessed as me :)

So here is the point of the show.  They throw 11-12 people from all over the country into a house.  They are not able to have ANY communication with the outside world.  They then have competitions for things such as Power of Veto, Head of Household, Food, etc.  At the end of each week 2 house guests are put up for eviction and one is voted off by the others!  If you make it to the end I think you win like $500,000 or a million dollars!  If you don't watch the show, you may feel a bit lost by my brief description, but let me tell you it's awesome!  It airs Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday nights on CBS!  You should watch it... maybe it will be your guilty pleasure this summer too!

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS