Feeling Stressed!!!

Please forgive me if this is my last post for a few days... I'm feeling as if my life will be on a roller coaster at least until Sunday.  Things are pretty stressed at the moment.

So... first off, work is starting to get pretty hectic for me.  The students will be returning from their summer break at the end of August, which means Phonathon Training will take place soon after that.  I have been preparing stuff for what seems like the past month and I still have a lot to go!  I don't want to even think about the 2 weeks of interviews that I will have to do before all is said and done!

Secondly, Kristin's baby shower is this weekend.  I'm excited about it, but I'm also the one helping to plan it.  This kind of stuff always stresses me out.  So, I have a long list of supplies I have to get for the party, plus, I'm in charge of making some food, which if you know me, can only mean disaster!  Not only do I have that to worry about this weekend, but I also need to get 2 bridesmaid dresses fitted and have alterations done!  EKKKK!

Third, it is the last week of class for me this summer.  YAY!  However, my biggest and most important project is due Sunday!  YIKES!  Of course it's due date would fall on this weekend.  Guess I should have planned more accordingly!  All I know is that I must get it done before this weekend or it will be lost in all the other things on my plate right now!

Fourth, the house is a mess and I want to clean it before I leave for P-town... however... that might have to wait until next week!

Fifth... Remington has a vet appointment on Thursday and then is getting groomed on Friday before we leave.  Dan and I also need to sit down and dremel his nails.

Believe me, I understand that this wouldn't even phase most people... but I swear I have anxiety issues just a little bit!  So just pray I make it through the week without having a nervous breakdown :)

On a much funnier note... Remington has discovered some new sleeping positions this week.  Usually he sleeps between the toilet and the bathtub, but recently I have been amused by creativeness :)


 Remington all sprawled out on the bed sleeping away!!!

 
This is how he has been sleeping during the day with Dan.  Yep, you got it, he has his head under the bed.  He likes it in the dark.  Silly boy!


And of course... he always cuddles up next to me :)  We like to sleep our troubles away!

1 comment:

Beth and Alfie said...

Cuddles & naps are the best cure for stress! :-)

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS