Paige's Graduation Party!

This Saturday was a busy one.  It was my friend Debbie's daughter's graduation party.  I had promised I would help get things ready for the party, so I was there bright and early on Saturday to get started :)  Below are some pictures of Paige's big day!


These are the center pieces we made for the party!  Aren't they cool!


Here's a close up... we decided we should work for "Edible Arrangements" :)


The festive table decor


Party favors!


A smiling Belle!


Long lost sibling Elements :)


Paige's cake...


Paige's other cake!


Pretty Paige!


Up close pic :)


The proud parents!

Even though I didn't stay for the whole party, Debbie said that everything went really smoothly and that they had a steady stream of people the whole afternoon and evening.  Greg (Debbie's husband) had made a really nice video of pictures of Paige throughout her life.  It was really good and I got choked up.  It even made we want to have kiddos... WOW!

Happy Graduation Paige!  I'm glad I could be a part of your big day!

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS