A very Happy Mother's Day Indeed!

Dan and I headed to P-town to celebrate Mom's day with my parents.  We had lots of fun and good relaxation time!  I'm very thankful for my Mom and could not ask for a better one!  I'm her biggest fan!  While there I made my Week #6 Cooking Challenge item (post to come soon) and we got to celebrate my cousin Briann's 21st Birthday with her at Sunday dinner!  She has grown into such a beautiful and special young women and I'm proud to be her cousin :)

The most exciting thing that happened this weekend was my very good friend Lindsey finally had her baby girl!  After being on bed rest for over 2 weeks her baby girl decided to give Lindsey the best Mother's Day gift of all!  HER!  Ava Grace was born on Mother's Day at 7:29 pm.  She was 8 lbs 5 oz and 21 inches long!  What a great day for Lindsey and her husband!  I'm so excited for both of them and can't wait to see pics of the new addition!!!

Hope everyone enjoyed their Mom's Day!

No comments:

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS